Now that they have received grants of up to with grants of up to £500,000, our partners are implementing their projects right now across Asia.
Electrifying Urban Mobility aims to advance more equitable, accessible and cleaner transport systems, with a focus on electric vehicles.
The transport sector is a major emitter of greenhouse gas emissions in Asia and is responsible for high levels of air pollution, especially in urban areas.
There is a need for more sustainable patterns of transport to provide cleaner air, particularly in densely populated and polluted cities.
Here is a look at our grantees and their projects:
- CEPT Research and Development Foundation: Strategy and action plan for electrification of public transport and intermediate public transport in Indian cities
- eDRV B.V.: Utility led smart electric vehicle charging for demand response and grid management in New Delhi, India
- Institute for Transportation & Development Policy: Building capacity and an action plan to scale-up Transjakarta E-buses in Indonesia
- Institute for Transportation & Development Policy: Action Plan for Electrification of Two-Wheelers in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Research Triangle Institute Global India Private Limited: Institutional capacity building framework program to accelerate adoption of electric mobility in public transport in India
- Ricardo - AEA Ltd: Development of an Electric Vehicle (EV) financing tool and business model to enable the scaling-up of EV uptake in Bangladesh
Through its grants, UK PACT aims to work in partnership with countries to reduce emissions and foster inclusive economic growth.
To keep up to date with our grantees and their projects, sign up for the latest news.